Our Polish Law Firm has extensive experience in providing legal services to Polish and foreign banks, payment institutions and lending institutions.
Our services concentrate on advisory with respect to Polish Banking Law and Payment Services Law of Poland. Nevertheless our experience comprises also of:
- advising in regulatory issues, obtaining banking licenses and payment institution licenses
- representing before Banking Supervision Authority of Poland (KNF)
- drafting and assessing of standard regulations and terms & conditions of banking products (inclusive of consumer credit),
- representing in litigations,
- representating before the Polish and community competition and consumer protection authorities,
- negotiating credit card products with two leading card associations.
Owing to the international profile of the Law Firm, our lawyers have developed great expertise in providing legal assistance to the Polish banks operating on foreign markets. The assistance in question includes the assessment based on foreign law, representation in disputes and bankruptcy proceedings, and questions of a single European banking passport.