We gained our first experiences in FMCG at the beginning of the 90s, the years marking the development of the industry and the Polish free market economy. At the time, we introduced foreign concerns onto the Polish insatiable market, which was quickly conquered by the new products.
Currently, after nearly 25-year cooperation with FMCG, we are aware that this is one of the most demanding industries for lawyers due to a wide range of issues faced by its entities.
A team of our lawyers, specialised in different fields, provides support in issues common for FMCG, including for example:
- intellectual property protection, including protection of trademarks and utility models,
- combatting unfair competition,
- rights of the competition, including rights related to the design and implementation of distribution and representative structures and commercial policies
- consumer law, including consumers’ rights and complaint procedures,
- product safety,
- advertising and marketing strategies,
- loyalty programs and personal data protection.
Besides the above, we also provide other common legal services to FMCG companies, including services related to mergers and acquisitions (M&A), commercial companies and partnerships law, employment law, debt collection and contracts.