Payroll and HR Services (Warsaw, Kraków, Poznań, Wrocław)
Outsourcing of payroll administration is crucial to foreign investors entering Polish market, for whom the Polish employment regulations can often occur surprising, counter-intuitive even. Data confidentiality, large volume of employees – this is our daily work reality.
Typical scope of payroll administration services covers the following:
- Keeping personnel records (employees’ personal files) in line with applicable regulations.
- Informing Clients if medical examinations and occupational health and safety trainings need to be conducted or updated.
- Determining holiday leave entitlements, keeping records of holiday leave as well as records of sickness and other absence for work.
- Calculating pay for the personnel, including additional benefits and deductions or withholdings.
- Issuing or verifying bills relating to civil law contracts (alternatively: preparing aggregated monthly payrolls for civil law contract employees).
- Registering Client’s personnel with ZUS (Polish social security authority); providing ZUS with information on changes of insured person’s particulars; performing ZUS deregistration; preparation of registration and deregistration documents for family members of the personnel.
- Calculation of contributions to social insurance, health insurance, and non-insurance funds; preparation and send to ZUS such returns as are required by applicable regulations.
- Preparation of documents for sickness insurance benefits for ZUS purposes.
- Calculation of monthly advances towards PIT payments; preparation of PIT-4R annual tax returns.
- Calculation of monthly advance payments of flat-rate income tax on civil law contracts; preparation of PIT-8AR annual tax returns.
- Preparation of PIT-11 annual income information.
- Informing Clients about amounts of public levies along with due dates for their payment.
- Preparation of annual information forms about social security and health insurance contributions of Client’s personnel (ZUS RMUA).
- Preparation of records of employment, employment certificates and salary certificates.
- Preparation of DEK-I-0, DEK-Z and DEK-R returns for PFRON.
- Preparation of necessary Central Statistical Office filings based on data from personnel and payroll records (GUS Z-03, Z-06).
- Preparation of documents related to posting employees within European Union (including A1 certificates)