Your Accountants in Poland
DPG is leading provider of accounting services in Poland specialized in serving foreign investors. DPG is part of DKP group providing legal, tax, accounting and payroll services through team of approx. 100 experts including accountants, HR specialists, tax advisers, expert auditors, barristers and attorneys. We provide services all around Poland through our 5 offices: Warsaw, Krakow, Poznań, Wrocław and Zielona Góra.
Accounting Services in Poland
Accounting and bookkeeping are most usually outsourced services in Poland as they turn out to be very challenging for newcomers to Polish market. Polish financial regulations are complicated and often counter-intuitive, they surprise with severity and deviations from international standards. Frequent changes in legislation and reporting rules requires deep specialization and experience.
Outsourcing of Accounting Services
For small and mid-size companies outsourcing of accounting seems to be the only reasonable option. On the other hand – large companies often decide to outsource accounting – in order to spare own resources, decrease internal administration and non-compliance related risks. Outsourcing of accountancy would allow you to focus on business operations, rather than lose them on administration.
Usual accounting services:
- Implementation of bookkeeping policy
- Introducing assumptions, accounting methodology
- Compliance verification of invoices
- Running accounting books, ledgers, records
- Issuance of internal VAT invoices
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of CIT returns
- Verification of travel expense records
- Representation in tax inspections
- Notification about stock-taking duties
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Representation before public authorities
Usual accounting administration services:
- Uploading and processing bank transfers
- Maintaining general ledger
- Maintaining purchase and sale records
- Maintaining fixed assets ledgers
- Running depreciation / amortization records
As a foreign investor dedicated firm, we are perfectly aware that communication and pro-active approach is absolutely vital for our customers who need to understand Polish legal environment. Our Managers always make sure that each customer receives proper degree of:
- Initial and periodical accounting regulations trainings
- Updates and alerts regarding changes in tax and accounting laws
- Preparation of guidebooks for documenting transactions
- Preparation of guidebooks for documenting business trips
Such service can be provided by our accountants, auditors or tax attorneys. We offer to our customers English versions of Polish Taxes Guidebook.
Accounting in Warsaw and Kraków
We provide accounting and bookkeeping services all around Poland and in particular in our offices in Warsaw and Kraków.
61-730 Poznań +48 61 853 56 48 [email protected]