Divorce in Poland
Divorce is one of the oldest of practices of our Polish Law Firm founded in early 90’s by Grazyna Dudkowiak ex-divorce judge Regional Court.
Since 1994 the divorce practice operates as independent Law Firm strictly specialized in divorce advisory and divorce litigation.
Divorce attorneys for foreigners
Since 2020 the practice is co-headed by Martyna Dudkowiak attorney specialized in providing divorce advisory to foreigners in Poland.
Dedicated Divorce in Poland webpage
More about the services of the divorce practice may be found on the dedicated webpage: Dudkowiak Divorce Law Firm
Divorce in Poland Guide
Our divorce attorneys prepared guide for foreigners divorcing in Poland: Divorce in Poland
What we do?
Divorce in Poland – advisory:
- Advisory as to divorce regulations in Poland
- Preparation for divorce in Poland
- Advisory as to division of Polish marital assets
- Advisory regarding separation procedure in Poland
- Advisory as to prenuptial agreements in Poland
- Advisory as to custody over minor children
- Advisory as to parental authority (limitation, deprivation)
- Advisory as contacts with children
Divorce in Poland – court representation:
- Representation in pre-divorce negotiations
- Preparation of divorce application/lawsuit
- Representation in divorce procedure
- Representation in separation procedure
- Representation in divorce litigation
- Advisory and representation in cases for alimonies / maintenance in Poland