Changes in the supervisory board in Poland
Any change in the composition of the Supervisory Board of the limited liability company is required to be reported to the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register. The compilation below presents various useful information in this process, including:
- What forms to fill out?
- Where to submit the application?
- What is the payment for an application to change the supervisory board member?
Basic information on Polish Supervisory Board
Creation of the Supervisory Board depends solely on the shareholders' discretion. Only in the situation where the share capital of the company exceeds 500 000 zł and where there is more than 25 shareholders, the creation of the Supervisory Board is mandatory. Regardless of the basis for the creation of this governing body, the company (to be precise - the management board) is obligated to report any changes to its member composition with the registry court. These changes might be a result of the following:
- Dismissal of a current member and appointment of the new one (one, several or the whole composition)
- Reducing the number of Board members through dismissal of some of them (it is worth remembering that the Board shall consist of at least three members)
- Increasing the number of Board members through appointment of new members
The competent court
Changes to the member composition of the Supervisory Board are required to be reported to the registry court holding its registration files.
Contact our supervisory board specialized lawyers
Please address your enquiries to: email@example.com, we will do our best to answer to you e-mail within 24 hours.