Transport is nowadays essential element of almost every and each business enterprise.
We have a long-established reputation in the transport industries of road, aviation, maritime and rail. We provide the highest quality legal services across all aspects of transport business, starting from regulatory assignments, through mergers & acquisitions, claims & insurance and ending on transport & infrastructure projects.
For over 30 years our highly regarded multi-disciplinary transport team of Polish attorneys is providing legal services to transport industry market players i.a. road hauliers, rail carriers, airlines, shipping companies, shipping agents, freight forwarders, transport agencies, logistics operators, warehouse operators, container leasing providers, cargo insurers, etc.
Usual legal services to transport industry companies cover:
- regulatory issues, incl. licensing and operational restrictions,
- general term of transport and contacts, incl. carriage, freight forwarding, shipment, reloading, warehousing and storage,
- insurance and claims in particular for damages and accidents,
- dispute resolution, litigation and arbitration
- employment, incl. specifying forms of employment in transport industry,
- finance of operations, projects and development,
- corporate and M&A.
In separate sections you may find more about our services to aviation, maritime and shipping. Below we are presenting most common services that we provide to road transport industry.
Road transport regulatory advisory
- Advisory regarding international and Polish – domestic road transport licensing requirements,
- Representation before licensing authorities,
- Advisory as to regulatory reporting obligations,
- Advisory as to requirements related to i.a.:
- ADR – International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road,
- AETR – Work of Crews of Vehicles Engaged in International Road Transport,
- ATP – Carriage of Perishable Foodstuffs and on the Special Equipment,
- CMR – Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road,
- TIR – International Transport of Goods Under Cover of TIR Carnets
Insurance, claims and litigation in road transport
- Advisory as to insurance obligations of transport companies,
- Advisory and negotiations of transport insurance products,
- Representation of transport companies, as well as, insurers in disputes for insurance claims,
- Representation before common courts and arbitration courts in transport related disputes,
- Representation in disputes between transport companies, and between insurers and reinsurers.
Road transport inspections and penalties
- Advisory and representation in road transport inspections procedures,
- Appeals against fine and penalties related to road transport issued by various Polish authorities incl. Road Transport Inspection,
- Representation before courts in judicial review of the transport fines and penalties.
Employment in road transport in Poland
- Advisory regarding employment terms in road transport companies,
- Advisory over truck drivers work time norms, rest period, overtime pay, lump sum for accommodation,
- Advisory and designing internal labor regulations in transport companies,
- Representation in disputes with individual employees and trade unions in transport companies.
Investment in logistic centers in Poland
- Advisory in planning and construction of logistic centers in Poland,
- Advisory and representation in purchasing lands for logistic facilities,
- Advisory and negotiation of long term leases of logistic centers and logistic plants.
Transport Law Offices in Warsaw and Kraków
We provide transport law advisory all around Poland thought all five offices, and in particular in Warsaw and Kraków.
They trusted us
Contact our transport attorneys in Poland:
61-730 Poznań +48 61 853 56 48[email protected]
00-124 Warsaw +48 22 300 16 74[email protected]
50-088 Wrocław +48 61 853 56 48[email protected]
31-355 Kraków +48 61 853 56 48[email protected]
65-071 Zielona Góra +48 61 853 56 48[email protected]