Expertise in Mining Law of Poland and experience in providing legal services to mining and geological projects is definitely one of the particular elements that distinguishes our Law Firm.
Barrister Michał Dudkowiak is our team leader, head mining lawyer and expert in the area of mining and geological law of Poland. Mr Dudkowiak possesses vast theoretical knowledge and extensive experience in issues related to mineral resource exploration, appraisal, extraction, enrichment and trade in Poland (including coal, hydrocarbons, iron ores and methane).
Mining licenses and regulatory aspects
Our Law Firm advises on daily basis on mining regulatory issues incl.:
- obtaining mining licenses in Poland of all types (from exploration to extraction),
- meeting regulatory requirements, and
- reporting obligations.
Mining Investments Advisory
Our team of mining attorneys has longstanding experience in advisory and representation in greenfield and brownfield mining projects in Poland. Our experience covers number of due diligence and transaction regarding mining assets in Poland, incl. underground coal mines. On further stages on investment, our team advises and representes in:
- master planning of the investment,
- regulatory aspects, obtaining mining concessions (licenses),
- purchasing of geological data, acquiring geological ususfrut,
- approving geological documentation,
- securing priority right to the resources,
- obtaining environmental conditions decision,
- planning and executing the construction process,
- obtaining relevant consents and permits, incl. environmental and water permits.
Representation before mining authorities
We also represent our clients before mining and geological authorities (the Minister of the Environment, the Chief National Geologist, marshals of voivodeships and district governors) and mining supervision authorities (District Mining Authorities and State Mining Authorities) as well as administrative courts in judicial review of mining authorities decisions.
Not only mining attorneys
Throughout the years of providing services to mining industry, we have developed unique list of expert required for execution of mining projects. As a result, our clients are benefiting from support of geologists, hydro-geologists, mining and geological institutes, mining engineers, environmental experts and institutes, etc.