It is over 30 years that our Law Firm works with PE/VC investments. In early 90' the practice was even not yet named as "private equity" but it was already day to day services to private investors.
Private Equity team is genuinely multidisciplinary, it consists of M&A, corporate, contracts, regulatory expert attorneys, who are supported by specialists dedicated for numerous industries, incl. banking & financial institutions.
Incorporation of investment vehicles/ investment funds
Banking & finance team provides regulatory advisory regarding incorporation of private equity / venture capital investment vehicles, incl. classical investment funds, alternative investment companies (funds) or REIT’s. We advise as to optimal structures for particular investment opportunities, and represent in front of Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) in registration process.
Private equity / venture capital transactions
We provides comprehensive legal support to our PE/VC clients, which includes servicing of complete investment process, from planning to closing, supervision and until successful exit. Typical services include:
- Due diligence of target companies
- Drafting and negotiating term-sheet’s and investment agreements
- Draft and negotiate remaining investment documentation, incl.:
- shareholder agreements
- articles of associations
- call / put option agreements
- collaterals and security measures
- Executing transaction
- Reporting and obtaining merger clearance
- Providing day to day advisory to PE/VC investments
- Advisory and representation in exit strategies
Private Equity attorneys in Warsaw and Kraków
We service PE/VE transactions all around Poland with support of all five offices, and in particular in Warsaw and Kraków.