Corporate Law Firm / Poland
Decades of experience in corporate advisory to multinational corporations allowed us to acquire particular understanding for foreign investors and develop practical approach project execution.
Company law, corporate advisory were always key fields of expertise of Dudkowiak Kopeć Putyra (Corporate Law Firm) in Poland since its founding in 1992.
Continuously awarded Corporate Law Firm
The corporate practice has always been appreciated by our clients with outstanding reviews to international rating agencies.
We are also continuously awarded by specialist legal magazines (e.g. Legal500, The Lawyers Global etc.) For business, corporate and commercial achievements in Central and Eastern Europe we were selected as Spotlight / Leading Law Firm in Poland by Legal500 in 2019 and 2021. Complete list of awards and distinctions may be found below.
Team of over ten corporate lawyers
Corporate legal team is led by three Partner attorneys and consists of over ten corporate lawyers entirely dedicated to day to day quality legal services, company law advisory and execution of various types of transaction, including multinational and innovative operations. Case studies of our company law projects may be reviewed in the section below.
Corporate partners for foreign investors
Due to our Polish Law Firms profile – our clients are mainly foreign investors. They range from large international corporations, financial institutions, investment funds and private equity funds, to medium and smaller entrepreneurs, and family firms. You may get aquatinted with some of them below.
Publications of our corporate attorneys
More about associated M&A practice maybe found on the webpage of our Polish M&A attorneys team.
Corporate Law Firm Poland: Warsaw and Kraków
We provide corporate legal services all around Poland thought all five offices, and in particular in Warsaw and Kraków.
What we do?
Day to day corporate advisory / legal services
- Day to day advisory regarding Polish company law, commercial law and business law
- Keeping customers updated as to developments and changes in Polish corporate law
- Advisory regarding corporate compliance and corporate governance in Poland
- Preparation of corporate resolutions, regulations and procedures
- Organization of corporate bodies meetings (meeting of shareholders’, directors’ and members of supervisory board)
- Tax services, incl. advisory regarding corporate income tax
Corporate registration and changes reporting
- Advisory regarding choice of corporate form of investment in Poland (entity vs branch; foundation vs association)
- Registration of company in Poland (company registration)
- Registration of branches and representative offices
- Registration of foundations and associations
- Preparation of articles of association, statutes and other constitutional documents
- Dismissing and appointing directors in Poland (as well as members of supervisory board)
- Registration of corporate changes and representation:
- before Company Registry in Poland (National Court Registry) or/and
- before stockholders register (brokerage house)
Changes in capital of Polish company
- Advisory and representation regarding capital injections incl. increase in the share capital
- Legal assistance in redemption of shares/stocks
- Issue of corporate bonds (incl. convertible bonds)
- Reduction in the share capital
- Conversion of debt (loan) into capital
- Profit and dividends distribution in Poland
Corporate disputes in Poland
- Advisory in corporate disputes (between shareholders and or members of corporate bodies)
- Advisory and representation in corporate litigation and corporate arbitration
- Questioning and invadlidating corporate resolutions
- Appealing against resolutions of shareholders
- Advisory in corporate dispute resolution
- Advisory in corporate deadlocks
- Advisory and representation in shareholder exclusion (expulsion) claim
- Advisory and representation in forced buy-outs of minority shareholders
- Advisory and representation in disputes related to non-compete or unfair competition
Corporate transformation and company liquidation
- Advisory and representation in corporate transformations in Poland incl.:
- merger of companies
- transformation of legal forms
- corporate split-ups
- Assistance and representation in winding-up and liquidation of the company in Poland
- Advisory and representation in insolvency procedures:
- bankruptcy proceedings