Copyright Guidebook for ICLG 2024
We are proud to announce that attorneys-at-law from our law firm specializing in intellectual property law: attorney-at-law Marcin Kręglewski and attorney-at-law Aleksandra Urban are the authors of the chapter on copyright regulations in Poland, as part of the International Comparative Legal Guides 2024. The publication was co-created by leading law firms from 18 countries.
What does the ICLG Copyrights Guidebook cover?
The publication discusses the issue of copyright, from the perspective related to, among others:
- Concepts of the work,
- Primary and secondary acquisition of copyright to the work,
- Requirements for transferring copyrights and obtaining a licence,
- Methods of enforcing copyrights,
- Criminal liability for copyright infringement,
- Anticipated legislative changes in the area of copyright.
Each chapter contains detailed subchapters and the authors’ goal was to present the issue of copyright in the most accessible and practical way.
Where is the publication available?
We invite you to read the entire publication, which is available at the following link: