A couple of days ago, the Polish government launched a new program to support highly qualified IT specialists from Belarus.
At the moment, the program provides for measures to help Belarusian specialists and entrepreneurs from the IT industry, who, due to the difficult political situation in their country, decided to move to Poland.
Support measures can be divided into four areas:
- Creation of a list of Polish companies ready to employ IT specialists from Belarus,
- Speeding up the procedures for obtaining a work visa for the specialists from Belarus themselves and their family members (such applications will be considered on a priority basis),
- Measures of financial support for startups, for example:
- one-time financial support for the founders, employees of the company and their family members in the amount of PLN 5.100, which can be allocated to cover the costs of moving to Poland, renting, etc.
- in the future - support for projects meeting the needs of Polish industrial partners within the framework of the Poland Prize program,
- the possibility of obtaining grants within the framework of special development programs.
- Consulting on moving and opening a new business in Poland, assistance in finding potential business partners, assistance in choosing an office for the company, support in contacts with the public administration - all this under the auspices of the state agency supporting direct foreign investment - the Polish Investment and Trade Agency.
For those wishing to take advantage of the above support measures, a Help Desk has been organized in Polish, Russian and English.
Details on the page: https://www.gov.pl/web/poland-businessharbour-en
Law office Dudkowiak Kopeć Putyra sp. j. is also ready to help entrepreneurs from Belarus who want to open and run their business in Poland. Our experts from different branches of law (economic, migration, labor, real estate, etc.) will help you to create the optimal structure of your business and provide its legal support and service.