On July 12, 2017 the Act on counteracting the unfair use of contractual advantage in agricultural and food products trade enters into force. The contractual advantage is considered as a situation in which there is significant economic disparity between the contracting parties and at the same time, the weaker party does not have possibility to sell or buy agricultural or food products from other producers. The new law regulates inter alia issues related to proceedings conducted by Polish Authority of Competition and Consumers Protection (UOKiK) and also severe penalties in case of application the malpractices by one of contracting parties.
We invite you to contact with our lawyers specialised in competition and agricultural law who will clarify the matters related to introduction of new law on contractual advantage, especially:
- main goal of new regulation on contractual advantage,
- the essence of the contractual advantage
- application of new law on contractual advantage
- specification of proceedings in cases concerning contractual advantage
- possible decisions of Polish authorities
- calculation methods of financial penalties.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact with our lawyers on firstname.lastname@example.org