Portuguese Groundlink with a license of the Civil Aviation Office for ground handling at 3 Polish airports!
At the beginning of May 2019, the international handling group Groundlink originated from Portugal, started providing handling services at three Polish airports:
- Mazowiecki Warsaw-Modlin Airport,
- International Airport. Jana Pawła II Kraków-Balice,
- Katowice International Airport in Pyrzowice.
The Groundlink Group currently provides services in 5 countries and 28 airports. In Poland, at the initial stage Groundlink will provide services only in class 6 (Article 176, point 6 of the Act of 3 July 2002 on Aviation Law).
In the licensing process (i.e. in the process of obtaining a permit to provide ground-handling services), which was pending before the Polish Civil Aviation Office and in the process of introducing the company to operations at Polish airports (i. a. advisory and support in contractual relations with airport managers, in the process related to the establishment of a Polish commercial law company, employment of employees, work medicine, conducting health and safety trainings and risk assessment of workplaces) Groundlink was advised by our team:
- Regulatory advice in aviation / obtaining a permit: Michał Dudkowiak, Marek Bartkowski,
- Consulting in the field of labor law / work medicine: Alicja Myśluk-Landowska,
- Corporate advisory / support in the company registration process: Denis Ushakov,
- Contractual consultancy: Piotr Putyra.
We congratulate the whole team!
At the same time, we invite you to familiarize yourself with the offer of our Law Firm in the field of providing legal assistance in the aviation industry.