- Graduate of Faculty of Law at Adam Mickiewicz University (Master Degree).
- Member of the Chamber of Advocates in Poznań.
- Fluent in English.
- Head of Fintech and Payment Services Practice.
- Represents clients in front of Polish Financial Supervision Authority (KNF) and Antitrust Authority (UOKiK).
- Advises financial institutions and payment institutions on regulatory issues, reporting requirements and AML procedures.
- Advises on M&A transactions in the financial institutions sector.
- Experienced in advising to world leading payment services providers and e-money issuers.
- Advises also on M&A, corporate, commercial and contractual matters.