Debt Collection in Kraków - Debt Collection Lawyers
- Debt Collection in Poland
- Injunctions / order for payment
- Debt collaterals / securities
- Enforcement of foreign judgements
- Enforcement procedure
- Late Payment Interest Rate in Poland
- Limitation periods
- Bankruptcy in Poland
- Debt collection in Polish cities
Debt collection courts in Poznań:
Debt collection lawsuits in Poznań shall be lodged to:
- For small claims (up to 17.500 EUR) (depending of discrict):
- District Court for Kraków — Krowodrzy — Przy Rondzie 7, Kraków; or
- District Court for Old City Kraków — Przy Rondzie 7, Kraków; or
- District Court for Kraków — Podgórze — Przy Rondzie 7, Kraków;
- District Court for Kraków — Nowa Huta — Przy Rondzie 7, Kraków.
- For other claims:
- Circuit Court for Kraków — Przy Rondzie 7, Kraków.
Kraków debt collection expenses:
At some stage of debt collection, it might turn out, that filling a lawsuits is the only option. Every client shall be aware that filling a court lawsuit in Poland requires to cover the court fees of
- 5 % of the dispute sum or
- 1,25 % of the dispute sum if the client is in possession of debt recognition document.
If the case is won, the court orders, the defeated party to refund court fees to the wining party.
Assets check in Kraków — prior to debt collection:
Prior to debt collection it may be reasonable to check assets of Kraków based debtor. In order to do this you may review:
- Company financial statements:
- Polish Company Register — Przy Rondzie 7, Kraków.
- Real Estate register:
- Property Register — Przy Rondzie 7, Kraków.
Prior to commencing debt collection in Kraków:
Prior to commencing debt collection in Kraków and suing a debtor in relevant court in Kraków it is reasonable to undertake following actions:
- check existance and goodstanding of your Kraków debtor,
- check debtors official address for deliveries as, in some circumstances, letters may be only effective if thy were delivered to that official address,
- check if the contract with your Kraków debtor does not have jurisdiction clause excluding jurisdiction of Polish or Kraków Courts,
- check if your claims against Kraków debtor are still within the limitation periods.
Contact our debt collection lawyers in Kraków
Please address your enquiries to: [email protected], we will do our best to answer to you e-mail within 24 hours.