Debt collection courts in Poznań:
Debt collection lawsuits in Poznań shall be lodged to:
For small claims (up to 17.500 EUR) (depending of discrict):
District Court for Poznań - New City and Wilda — Street Marcinkowskiego 32, Poznań ; or
District Court for Old City of Poznań — Street Młyńska 1a, Poznań; or
District Court for Grunwald and Jeżyce — Street Kamiennogórska 26, Poznań.
For other claims:
Circuit Court of Poznań: Street Marcinkowskiego 32, Poznań.
Poznań debt collection expenses:
At some stage of debt collection, it might turn out, that filling a lawsuits is the only option. Every client shall be aware that filling a court lawsuit in Poland requires to cover the court fees of
- 5 % of the dispute sum or
- 1,25 % of the dispute sum if the client is in possession of debt recognition document.
If the case is won, the court orders, the defeated party to refund court fees to the wining party.
Assets check in Poznań — prior to debt collection:
Prior to debt collection it may be reasonable to check assets of Poznań based debtor. In order to do this you may review:
Company financial statements:
Polish Company Register — Grochowe Łąki 6, Poznań
- Real Estate register:
- Property Register — Street Młyńska 1a, Poznań.
Prior to commencing debt collection in Poznań:
Prior to commencing debt collection in Poznań and suing a debtor in relevant court in Poznań it is reasonable to undertake following actions:
- check existance and goodstanding of your Poznań debtor,
- check debtors official address for deliveries as, in some circumstances, letters may be only effective if thy were delivered to that official address,
- check if the contract with your Warsaw debtor does not have jurisdiction clause excluding jurisdiction of Polish or Poznań Courts,
- check if your claims against Poznań debtor are still within the limitation periods.
Contact our debt collection lawyers in Poznań
Please address your enquiries to: email@example.com, we will do our best to answer to you e-mail within 24 hours.