Debt collection courts in Wrocław:
Debt collection lawsuits in Wrocław shall be lodged to:
For small claims (up to 17.500 EUR) (depending of discrict):
District Court for Wrocław—Old City — Podwale 30, Wrocław; or
District Court for Wrocław—Krzyków — Podwale 30, Wrocław; or
District Court for Wrocław — Fabryczna — Świebodzka 5, Wrocław.
For other claims:
Circuit Court for Wrocław — Sądowa 1, Wrocław
Wrocław debt collection expenses:
At some stage of debt collection, it might turn out, that filling a lawsuits is the only option. Every client shall be aware that filling a court lawsuit in Poland requires to cover the court fees of
- 5 % of the dispute sum or
- 1,25 % of the dispute sum if the client is in possession of debt recognition document.
If the case is won, the court orders, the defeated party to refund court fees to the wining party.
Assets check in Wrocław — prior to debt collection:
Prior to debt collection it may be reasonable to check assets of Wrocław based debtor. In order to do this you may review:
Company financial statements:
Polish Company Register — Świebodzka 5, Wrocław,
- Real Estate register:
- Property Register — Podwale 30, Wrocław;
Prior to commencing debt collection in Wrocław:
Prior to commencing debt collection in Wrocław and suing a debtor in relevant court in Wrocław it is reasonable to undertake following actions:
- check existance and goodstanding of your Wrocław debtor,
- check debtors official address for deliveries as, in some circumstances, letters may be only effective if thy were delivered to that official address,
- check if the contract with your Wrocław debtor does not have jurisdiction clause excluding jurisdiction of Polish or Wrocław Courts,
- check if your claims against Wrocław debtor are still within the limitation periods.
Contact our debt collection lawyers in Wrocław
Please address your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to answer to you e-mail within 24 hours.